Monday, March 10, 2008

Aloha - from in front of the computer...

Aloha and welcome to the Provisional Paradise - just a temporary place to serve and be blessed until we receive our eternal home with Jesus! This blog is an extension of the web ministry of Lahaina Baptist Church and is managed by me, Pastor Chris Martin. We desire for this site to be a place where harmony and unity is understood and appreciated and God is glorified. Feel free to visit and communicate with me anytime through this blog. I would love to hear from you and hear of what God is doing in your life. So, welcome! E komo mai!

1 comment:

melanie said...

So FUN! You totally need to start updating this.

I have a friend moving to Kona this month who I would love to visit sometime in the next year. If I do I'll have to see if I can swing a hop on over to your island. (is that hard to do?)

The rumor is that CK just got a new pastor, so your house will be well loved once again. But you are still very missed there.