Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can we ever know enough?


Not to get too deep in the topic of education, but can we ever know enough about something? It's possible to have too much information on a topic at one particular time (or TMI, as Taylor calls it whenever I speak of how my heart overflows for my main squeeze, Wendy, the love of my life and the best-looking woman on all of Maui and the... oh, sorry Tay, TMI.) But anyway - I have this on the brain because I am constantly increasing in the understanding that I can never learn enough about God. I want to know more and allow that knowledge to translate into more of my practical life with Him. He is so incredible - but, have you ever met someone that knows enough about God and doesn't really care to know more? That is strange to hear or see in someone because they are selling themselves short of really knowing Him instead of the "knowledge" that they have. To answer the original question - no, I don't think so. And I'm good with that. Hope your school day is a good one. Study hard and enjoy the walk.
Aloha -

No comments: