Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rain in Lahaina, again!

Wow - we have not had this much rain in a long time! It has been great to see everything green and growing after a couple of dry years, but it is a change from the normal. Today, Corey and I walked down to the harbor and around Front Street for a little bit, making our rounds and checking on the locals. We had to wash our slippers when we returned to the office because of the mud from another set of showers that seemed to have moved in this morning. I received an email from Pam Jones that warned us about having too much rain - she said we might find ourselves on an island! She could be right - it's pretty soggy today. But, I really like it when it sprinkles like this. Reminds me of days when I was a kid, growing up in Louisiana. I still love the rainy days after all these years. Hope you're having a great day and enjoy whatever God has sent you for today.
Aloha -

No comments: