Monday, March 2, 2009

A windy weekend


This past week was unusually windy for Maui. We always have our trade-winds that blow about 10-20 mph, but these winds were much stronger. Now, I know you're going to call me names when I say this, but that wind makes every place colder! Man, it's been too chilly! Haleakala is always cold at the top and it even snowed up there last year, but this is supposed to be 'sunny, warm Lahaina.' I thought for sure that the temperature was 10-15 degrees colder than it really was. That's not alot, but whenever we're used to a year-round temperature that doesn't change but 10 degrees or so from summer to winter, it felt like a freeze had moved in. So, call me your names, I can take it - but today is back to normal and we're warming up nicely. Enjoy your wintry day today and let it remind you that Heaven will be perfect all the time! Niiiice!
Aloha -

No comments: