Saturday, April 18, 2009

I love this game!!


This morning, I headed to Kapalua Golf Academy and decided to relax and work on my golf game at the same time (sounds impossible, doesn't it!) I have been mentally working on my golf game and with a little practice, I have improved it! After about 100 shots, I walked from the range with a solid confidence and played the 3-hole walking course that is actually a few holes from the old Village Course (which is an Arnold Palmer design.) Hole #1 - tap-in par. Hole #2 - great putt for birdie. Hole #3 - easy par miss for a bogey. 3 holes at even par - that's not too bad. I think I'll be ready for The Tour soon. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which tour I would be on - most likely the "Wish You Were Actually a Golfer Tour" but I don't know where to sign up. I do know quite a few others that would fit on that tour. Maybe I'll just ask them. If I don't call you, consider yourself either blessed or too good. Have a great weekend for our Lord wherever He leads you.
Aloha -

No comments: