Sunday, April 19, 2009

The in-between time

It's about 9:50 am on Sunday morning - the in-between time for me. This is the time between the 8am and the 10:15 am worship times when I get a quick drink of water and sit down for prayer. This morning, I called Wendy and spoke with her and she's doing good. I also have been thinking about how thankful I am for our church ohana here at Lahaina Baptist Church. So many have been praying for us, calling to check on us, sending cards and emails, making the kids and me dinner this week, covering the ministry needs for us, spending a little time to talk with us, just hanging out with us... so many ways they have ministered to us! I am very thankful for God's ohana that helps us in times of need. Mahalo to you all and keep faithfully serving our Lord. He's using you to be a true blessing to others.
Aloha -

No comments: