Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm back -

I've been out of pocket lately due to the sudden passing of Wendy's father, E.W. Holland. While she was still on a trip to Japan and Korea with Taylor and a group from Lahainaluna High School, I received a call that E.W. had suffered a massive heart attack. He passed away quickly and without suffering. I had to notify Wendy while touring an elementary school in Seoul. She and Taylor finished the last day of their trip and began to come home, where we met her at the airport and rushed home to prepare to leave again in just four hours to travel to St. Marys, GA. All is as good as could be expected, but it will still be a difficult time for our family in the coming days ahead. Keep Wendy, her mother Martha, and our family in your prayers during this time. Mahalo to so many of you that have called, visited or emailed/sent a card or letter. You have been an encouragement to us in many ways and we are truly thankful.
Enjoy every day and live abundantly.
Aloha -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you brother(and of course your family).Phil 4:13 comes to mind,for many reasons, gator brother! I miss my lbc ohana. Aloha to ms yosta,andy,tim and bob, and of course the rest of the family.email at todagens@hotmail.com