Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

Wow! It's been forever since I posted on my blog so I'm sure this won't be read for a while - at least until the regulars and some new folks find out that I'm back. Today is September 11th - a day that most people will remember like many other tragic days in our lives. As we remember those who died and the countless others whose lives were forever changed that day, let us dedicate ourselves to being the people that God designed us to be - living by faith in Him alone; enjoying each moment contently in His will; openly allowing our love for our Lord to flow through us, impacting the lives of everyone we encounter; always remembering that He is our source of comfort, strength and hope. I pray that you have a blessed remainder to your
week - go get it! This is going to be good!

No comments: