Sunday, September 16, 2012

Late summer Sunday

Today, we enjoyed Back To Church Sunday, a national day focused on inviting someone to church. We had several extra visitors and look forward to having them return again. After church, we all headed to our local baptism spot, often labeled the world's largest baptismal pool - the Pacific Ocean! We celebrated two baptisms, one of them being one of our local girls that has grown up in the ministry of LBC. It was a great morning! Now, I'm relaxed at home with one of my other favorite pastimes (other than baptism!) - watching the Sunday football games recorded on television! There's just something about football that draws me to the recliner on a Sunday afternoon. I watched the Ravens and the Eagles, the highlights of the earlier games and I'm currently watching the 49ers and the Lions. But it really doesn't matter which game is on, I love watching football. My Saints lost, but still couldn't be a much better day. Remember as you go through your week to enjoy the blessings along the way - hanging out with friends, sharing a good word, showing God's love to others or whatever God brings to you. Aloha -

No comments: