Friday, September 19, 2008

Warning: Weekend Ahead!

I seem to have fallen into the 'too-busy-for-free-time" trap lately and the weekend becomes a blur of activity. This weekend, I have on the schedule one JV football game, one varsity football game, one Pop Warner football game, one varsity volleyball game, two birthday parties, two worship times at church, one leadership training class, two leadership team meetings, one lunch date with 60 missionaries, two mission outreaches to our homeless community and I still have to find the time to watch the Gators beat Tennessee! Warning! Warning! The weekend is coming, the weekend is coming! If I survive it all, I'll see you on Monday. Have a great blessed weekend!
Aloha -

1 comment:

Pastor Ian said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. Luckily, mine only includes preaching once, teaching once, and a stewardship committee meeting. I was to be at a youth training and development conference tomorrow but that has been postponed.

Slow down man and enjoy paradise.

I added your blog to the bloglist on my blog.

Blessings.