Friday, August 29, 2008

Actively Living

I really enjoy life. It's an incredible concept that God devised in which we breathe and move and have our being in a world that is an unbelievable place in a personal relationship with the One that created it all. Although my body reminds me that I am not as youthful as I once was, I take every opportunity to engage in sporting events and various physical activities because I love to play. Last night, the parents of the Lahainaluna girls varsity volleyball team played a three game match against the team in which I played in two games. I left the gym early to play in my West Maui softball league game that began at 8:30. This morning... let's just say, I'm paying for actively living in a sense. But, it is worth every moment of it because God has given me the ability, health and chance to enjoy this life and as long as He leaves me here, I am going to love it! Have a blessed long-weekend, if you can, and a hui hou!
Aloha -

No comments: