Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mid-Week Relaxation

I haven't been able to keep my posts up to date in the past few days. Thankfully, I was able to figure out how to expand my i-phone knowledge to post one the other day, but this week has been busy. Sometimes in the midst of busy, I really need a recharge of my batteries. Today, I had a chance to play golf with one of my best golf buddies, Tom Shoquist. Tom and I walked and talked and hit and talked and - you get the picture - we enjoyed time together just to catch up and talk about what God is doing all around us. It was a mid-week respite that I've needed for weeks and I enjoyed it! I am so thankful that God knows us so well that He can provide the perfect medicine for us at the perfect time. I'm feeling refreshed -- I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Have a blessed day!
Aloha -

No comments: