Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Aloha Monday

Monday is here - thankfully, it always follows Sunday. You know what I mean - Sunday's are usually great days, or at least I think so. My Sunday usually consists of: A cup of coffee (black Kona or Maui), great morning of worship and fellowship at church with da braddahs and sistas, lunch! (maybe BaLe's Chicken Pho - #23!), a little tv (football season is here again!), a nap (or two or three), a little more tv, hangout time with the family and then a collection of odds and ends of little jobs and projects that I always have going on. Sundays are made for worship and rest and I'm doing my best to be obedient! God is so incredibly good! So, Mondays are usually pretty good. I'm already loving this one - hope you are too.
- Aloha -

1 comment:

melanie said...

Duh, just realized I wasn't reading the most current posting. I'll have fun browsing through this!