Thursday, August 28, 2008

Congratulations!

This morning, I read several articles about the Little League World Series Championship team from Waipi'o, Oahu. Tears formed as I saw photos of the players at their first day back at school and how the students and communities received them so warmly and proudly. We are proud of our children as they fulfill accomplishments in life and learn that we are people of celebration regardless of our trials or successes. I also extend my congratulations to this team for their hardwork and dedication to play the game with honor. I encourage you to take the accomplishments of others around you today and celebrate with them, reminding them that through Jesus Christ, we should be the most joy-filled people in the world! Have a blessed day.
Aloha -

No comments: