Thursday, August 21, 2008

Physically Fit?

This week, I have battled a few minor physical ailments. Last Thursday, I pulled a muscle in my lower back and it is just starting to feel better. Tuesday, Wendy came home from school with a present for me - a head cold. Between the two ailments, I'm wondering how physically fit I am. I rarely get sick, so I think I'm pretty good there. I try to stay active on a daily basis with exercise and conditioning, so I think I'm OK there. But, we recently began Wii Fit - and, oh boy, am I in trouble! That little box and platform has me doing yoga stretches and balance games and aerobic exercises to the degree that I'm wondering what does it take to be physically fit! That thing must be crazy! I'll stick to the program with the Wii and see how it will help me stay healthy - in the meanwhile, I hope you have a blessed day and enjoy hanging out with God.
Aloha -

No comments: