Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oooooooo!


Yesterday, I took a little trip to the chiropractor. Actually, it was the massage therapist at the chiropractor's office, but he does alot of the same stuff. My lower back has continued to bother me over the past few weeks and he found the spot that needed to be corrected. Oooooo! That hurts! But, it is already feeling better and he gave me a few exercises to strengthen my back in that place that should have me pain-free in no time. His explanation of my problem and a few points to learn about stretching and exercise reminded me of how intricate our bodies operate and how one part can suffer because of the inabilities of another. The human body is so fine tuned that it is incredulous to imagine that we evolved into these creatures that we are. Now, I know that topic is one that will be angrily debated until the last day, but as for me and my house, we believe that in the beginning, God created. Make "Realizing that you're blessed by God" number one on your priority list today.
Aloha -

No comments: