Friday, October 10, 2008

Whatever You Want

I'm not a fatalist that believes that events are totally destined to happen regardless of our involvement and that God has a fixed plan for every move of ours that we cannot resist. But, I know that He works through and in circumstances of our days to His will. Today, I was going to take off from the office and join Wendy at the beach, since she is out of school for the fall break. I woke up to take Taylor to Driver's Ed (thanks, David!) and realized how cloudy it was outside, even in sunny Lahaina town. So it appears that the beach day has been postponed for a car washing day at the house - do you think that God wanted me to wash and wax Wendy's car instead of snorkeling? I'm not sure, but He definitely knows how to arrange things that work in my favor! Be blessed!
Aloha -

No comments: