Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Quick Break


Over the next few days, I'll be taking some time out of the office. Every January, Dad and I volunteer for the Mercedes-Benz Championships, the first PGA Tour event of the year here at Kapalua's Plantation Course. This year, the LPGA is coming to Kapalua for the inaugural Kapalua LPGA Classic, a tournament that should bring over 100 of the LPGA's best to the Bay Course. Soon after January, I received a letter from the volunteer headquarters that asked if would I be available for the LPGA tourney and I signed up to be a walking scorer - one that walks with a three-some each day and records each shot of each player in the group. It sounds like fun, but I'll find out tomorrow. Keep an eye on the Golf Channel if you can - I might be walking with the winner! Have a blessed week and I'll try to keep everyone updated on who I will be with through my Facebook account.
Aloha -

No comments: