Monday, October 6, 2008

Too Many Blessings...

I already consider myself to be blessed beyond belief whenever I consider the fact that I have eternal life, abundant life and an overall great life in Jesus. But when I factor in the many other blessings of life, I realize that I have been overly blessed. Consider my family: I have a wonderful wife and two healthy, smart and otherwise fantastic children who love me and make each day a genuine treat. Consider my ministry: I have an incredible church ohana that loves me and my family and supports, encourages, and shares the abundant life with us each day. Consider my community: I have a beautiful city with many great people that I talk with, coach with, serve with, play with, surf with, eat with - you get the picture - and they are super. Consider my trials and struggles: I have far too few compared to the blessings, so I'll keep trusting God to walk me through them. Have a great day counting your blessings - name them one by one if you have enough time.
Aloha -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As we say at Hebron, "God is good all the time...all the time He is good!"